- Apprenticeship / career progression potential to clinic lead for the right candidate
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Discounts on services
- Christmas additional holiday
- The opportunity to work within a thriving, multidisciplinary health and wellness clinic.
- Hands-on experience in growing and managing a successful therapy business.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Access to ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package with performance-based incentives.
- Staff pension provided.
Do you feel unfulfilled in your current job? Not using the skills, your trained to use? See no career progression or long-term prospects where you are? Are you an ambitious physiotherapist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on your and your clients' lives?
We have the ideal position for you.
Job role: Chartered Physiotherapist – MSK
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata (dependent on experience and based on a 37.5hr salary) and performance based incentives
Job type: Permanent Part Time-Full Time (circa 20-37.5 hours per week - Flexible hours)
Location: Chipping Norton, Cheltenham, Didcot, (Oxfordshire / Gloucestershire borders)
Start date: ASAP
MSK Physiotherapy position
How to apply
Apply today by submitting your CV, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the next step in your career and let your ambition soar with us.