- Continual support and training on the job.
- We actively support CPD and provide an external CPD budget.
- Onsite parking
- Reputable company name with a friendly working environment.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
Total Therapy are recruiting for a full time Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to work a full time role across 2 of our 5 locations.
Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated and innovative with the desire to learn from our highly experienced team of physiotherapists.
Total Therapy started in 2006 at The Club at Meyrick Park, before expanding and opening Lilliput Health in 2009. Over the last 13 years, we have continued to grow and now have 5 clinics across Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and Ringwood.
The Job Role:
- Offer high quality musculoskeletal clinical services to a wide variety of self-funded, insurance and contracted service users.
- Independently manage your own caseload.
- Undertake service development projects focussed upon your niche, professional interests.
- Participation within team wide CPD events, courses and team meetings.
- Assisting with the development of Total Therapy as a business and the promotion of our services to a wide variety of local organisations.
- Student placement education & junior team member mentorship opportunities.
- Delivering the highest standard of clinical care to every patient.
- Undertake clinical audit.
- Aid in the development of musculoskeletal clinical pathways and help develop, implement and update best practice guidelines.
Total Therapy consists of a musculoskeletal multi-disciplinary team with our core business consisting of Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Podiatry, Sports Therapy and Deep Tissue Massage Therapy.
The Physiotherapy team is progressive, encouraging members to take an active role in helping us improve the service provided to our clients.
Please apply for this post if you are looking to:
- Have control over the direction your career will take and what kind of patients or conditions you want to be treating.
- Actively participate in driving our service to become more clinically and technologically advanced.
- Work for an enterprising clinic, that offers a flexible and supportive working environment.
- Show commitment to your role as Physiotherapist, and drive towards promotion of the profession and the service.
You will need to possess the following to be considered for this role:
- Physiotherapy Degree BSc (or above)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- The ability to communicate well in all forms, across several sites and teams
- Desire to contribute to service development and promotion
- A hunger to learn and develop within the profession
Job Type: Full-time 38 hours per week
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your covering letter and CV.