This role is ideal for physiotherapists looking for part-time clinic work to fit around their lifestyle. There is flexibility for the number and length of sessions and the possibility of expanding hours/developing with the company in the future.
Both our clinics are located in state of the art fitness centres. This means you can work with clients across a range of settings, including: modern treatment rooms, gym facilities, fitness suites and studios.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist to join Vitalize Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Specialists on a part time and/or sessional basis.
Vitalize Physiotherapy is a new and expanding private practice located in the East Midlands. We have two clinics located in high quality fitness centres: Bluestone Fitness in Ashby De La Zouch and Evisa Fitness in Swadlincote.
Our growing reputation is built on the ability to accurately diagnosis, deliver a range of treatments to a high standard and be able to work with our clients in the gym environment developing programmes that meet their personal needs.
The working hours can be set to meet the individual needs of the successful applicants. At least 1 evening session per week will be required (preferably a Monday and/or Thursday Evening)
Job Role and Requirements:
To work in Private clinic setting providing physiotherapy services of the highest standards to a varied client base; from the elite athlete, recreational performer to general public.
- Meet the standards and code of conducts set by the CSP and HCPC
- To demonstrate and deliver expert assessment and diagnostic skills ensuring individualised and relevant treatment plans are created for each individual client.
- Use an evidence-based approach with all treatments and rehabilitation exercises prescribed.
- Be competent, comfortable and confident working with clients in both an exercise/gym environment and one to one in the treatment room.
- Be able to prescribe and provide specific rehabilitation programmes to assist in injury management and prevention.
- Excellent communication skills to be utilised with all element of client management from the initial assessment to any specific onward referrals if required.
- Keep updated, clear and accurate medical records in accordance of CSP/HCPC guidelines using the Cliniko software package.
- To make bookings and take payments at the completion of a session (training provided)
- HCPC registered Physiotherapist
- Member of the Chartered society of Physiotherapy
- Competent use of MS Office and Clinic Management softwares.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Musculoskeletal physiotherapy or sports provisions
- Excellent communication and timekeeping skills
- Able to work at least one evening a week
- MSc in Manual Therapy, Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine or other Physiotherapy based equivalents
- Acupuncture Qualification
- First aid Qualification
- Evidence of in-depth CPD
How to apply
How to apply