The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Life Assurance
- Company pension scheme
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Full & comprehensive training programme
- CPD opportunities
- Length of service awards
Job Title: MSK Physiotherapist
Department: B2C MSK Services
Salary: £24,000-31,000 per annum (Pro rata for part time hours)
Vita Health Group is a leading UK healthcare provider, dedicated to making people better, by providing integrated physical and mental health services to employers/insurers, the NHS and private patients.
Vita Health Group comprises of three leading UK healthcare providers, each with their own great reputation within the healthcare industry:
- RehabWorks (established 1987)
- Workplace Wellness (established 1989)
- Crystal Palace Physio Group (established 1998
The role will include:
- Delivering face to face assessments and treatment
- Managing referrals from a broad range of referrers including Occupational Health, Self-funding and Private Medical Insurance sources
- Leading Functional Restoration Programs (education and exercise based sessions)
- Participating in referral triaging
We believe in supporting our clinicians through their personal and professional development. As a company we have a career progression structure that is supported by our internal CPD platform, this includes a diverse range of training courses, ranging from clinical workshops run by our ESP’s, to the VITA Health Group management academy.
Candidates must be good at communicating, building relationships, team working and committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service. You will be responsible for providing effective and evidence-based management of musculoskeletal conditions in our successful service.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Commitment to delivering quality care and evidence based practice
- Competent at delivering multimodal treatment (Education, Rehabilitation and Hands-on)
- Ability to build and maintain a caseload
- Carry high quality MSK physiotherapy assessments in line with CSP core standards of practice
- Maintain records in line with Vita Health Group and CSP standards
- HCPC & CSP registration
- Previous experience within an MSK service
- Strong communication, IT, organisation and time management skills
- Use outcome measures to demonstrate treatment effect
Why Vita Health Group?
Our company purpose is “to make people better” which is inclusive of all clients we treat. In order to achieve this we strongly believe in our company values: leadership, customer focused, people centred, quality and integrity. Our values provide the building blocks for us to achieve the Vita Health Group vision to be the leading provider of musculoskeletal physiotherapy and mental health services in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Physiotherapist. Are you an enthusiastic physiotherapist looking for a new challenge with Vita Health Group?
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com