Salary & Benefits:
Salaries are competitive at Team Rehab uk Ltd, with other employed roles. We are also dedicated to ensure we provide the best working environment for our staff, that we can, with access to:
- Regular in house CPD
- External CPD support
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro rata)
Plus we are just a nice bunch of specialists to work with ......
We are seeking a motivated and skilled MSK Physiotherapist to join our growing team across both our Moulton and Corby clinics. We employ all our staff (vs self employed and % split) to ensure that the team dynamics are close and cohesive whilst maintaining a friendly but stimulating work environment.
In the last 6 months alone, we have invested in 30k of equipment including shockwave, digital gait analysis, wireless muscle stimulation and women’s health digital assessment and treatment services. We have also successfully applied for, and won, an EU grant for clinical investment.
We have also enjoyed significant year on year growth thanks to our outstanding patient experience that is underpinned by our team members being given the chance to practice in the way that inspired them to become what they are in the first place.
At Team Rehab uk we believe that monotony and unnecessary clinical constraints breeds boredom, and boredom not only takes the joy out of life, but also the creativity. With our peer support, encouragement to speak out as a team player and the company's motivation to develop you personally and professionally, we can help you to become the physio you really want to be and excel in your career.
Applicants should have at least 5 years post grad experience with a proven track record of clinical excellence in MSK outpatients, relevant CPD and the drive to learn and develop. Additional skills such as acupuncture are desirable, as is availability to work at least one evening and weekend morning.
We are open to the number of hours per week, for the ideal applicant, but a minimum of 10 hours p/w is preferable.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Chartered Physiotherapist
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Be a Team Player and have a sense of humour!!
The right candidate will be expected, in brief, to:
- Manage a busy clinical caseload, providing in depth physiotherapy assessments and treatments to the highest standard, ensuring our outstanding levels of patient satisfaction are maintained.
- Support the whole team to deliver physiotherapy rehabilitation that helps improve the health of the individual, fulfils their goals and expectations and ensures that the best that can be done, is done.
- Have a personal drive to create new and innovative treatment approaches, services and patient education opportunities along with a strong desire to continually learn and improve as a therapist. Funding will be made available for personal training and service development for employees that show this aptitude.
- Create, pursue and develop professional relationships with local consultants, GP’s and commercial entities ensuring high levels of communication and correspondence at all times.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients and demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy will be made available to those applicants who are invited to interview.
How to apply
Please upload your CV and send an email to Chris Heywood at email@example.com with a supporting paragraph, or two, explaining why you would be an asset to our specialist team and why you are looking for alternative/extra employment.
For any other queries please feel free to contact Chris on 01604 2178721 or 07576 473422.