As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its
global footprint to London. We are opening a brand new, state of the art, hospital in January 2022
and are recruiting now for skilled and enthusiastic allied health professionals to form our exceptional
therapy team. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of
Cleveland Clinic, with the best of UK Healthcare, ensuring holistic patient care and best possible
As a Highly Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist, you will work as an autonomous practitioner
within the multidisciplinary team, assessing, treating and managing patients with respiratory
disorders/conditions including patients post complex surgery. You will be working on our dedicated
surgical wards, medical wards and within the ICU. You will deliver and develop highly specialist skills
in respiratory therapy intervention and tracheostomy management working alongside Surgeons,
Medical Consultants and Intensivists who are experts in their field.
This role will report directly to the Clinical Lead Physiotherapist for ICU and be part of a highly
innovative, evidence based, forward thinking respiratory therapy team. You will also develop line
management responsibility for appropriate Caregivers and will motivate, empower, coach and
develop team members through supervision and appraisal frameworks.
Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a
comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL Caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class
care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits
for our Caregivers and their families."
We need from you:
● Experience in acute respiratory management, management of surgical patients and
● Specialist knowledge and experience in application of clinically reasoned, safe and
evidenced based techniques, assessments, management plans and outcome measures in
relevant clinical area of respiratory physiotherapy.
● Expert respiratory and manual handling skills including effective application of respiratory
techniques / specialist therapeutic handling techniques and use of equipment
● Experience of audit, quality improvement, clinical effectiveness and project planning
● Experience of supervision, appraisal, development and managing performance including
● Experience at supporting a research and quality improvement culture
We can offer you:
● 25 days annual leave
● Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we’ll contribute 10% on top of that
● Private Medical Insurance
● AXA Doctor at Hand
● Dental Insurance
● Life Assurance
● Employee Assistance Programme
● Season Ticket Loan
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Free Eye Tests and Flu Jab Vaccinations
● Victoria Privilege Card
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please download the job description below and upload a
copy of your CV with your application.
For further information or questions regarding the role please contact the Talent Team on
Highly Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist JD.pdf
How to apply
Please click 'Apply for this vacancy' and upload a copy of your CV with your application if you feel you are suitable for the role.