- Pension provision
- Low taxation
- Clinical supervision, peer support and commitment to CPD
- Excellent CPD allowance
- Excellent working conditions
- Easy commute
- Good work/life balance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Extended Scope Practitioner in Primary Care and Clinical Specialist in MSK Physiotherapy Outpatients (one post) within Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd (GTG).
The post has three main roles:
- To be the Extended Scope Practitioner Physiotherapist for MSK dysfunctions, working in parallel clinics within Primary Care. Within designated pathways: to select, assess, diagnose and manage patients referred to by GP’s to arrange investigations and organise onward referral as appropriate.
- To be an expert clinician, with a special interest in MSK management. To assess, diagnose and treat complex patients assessed in Primary Care and to make recommendations to GP’s, Consultants, Physiotherapists and other Healthcare professionals, regarding ongoing management.
- In collaboration with the GTG Management Team, co-ordinate and support the clinical education and clinical development in GTG’s Musculoskeletal Outpatient services and AHP working in Primary Care.
You will be expected to be an expert clinician in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients with Spine and upper/lower limb conditions and where appropriate, work at a level beyond the normal scope of a physiotherapist eg requesting diagnostic imaging.
Guernsey Therapy Group is a private physiotherapy practice contracted by the States of Guernsey to provide physiotherapy services within secondary health care.
Guernsey is part of the Channel Islands, offering a wealth of outdoor activities, good connections to UK and Europe and low taxation.
How to apply
For an information and application pack, please contact:
Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd
Princess Elizabeth Hospital
Guernsey GY6 8TW
Tel: 01481 725241 ext. 4040 Email: Sara.Rouget@gov.gg