Job Title: Community Physiotherapist
Grade: Band 6 or equivalent
Salary: £34,000 - £42, 000 per annum
- Paid Mileage
- Professional fees paid
- In-house, office based 24/7 clinical support
- Training and development opportunities
- 33 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Life Insurance Cover
- Company Mobile phone and Tablet provided.
HomeLink Healthcare Limited is a privately-owned healthcare company, primarily providing at-home healthcare services to patients of NHS hospitals. We believe that patients should have the choice to be treated at home instead of in hospital, improving their recovery experience and releasing bed capacity for NHS hospitals saving costs. We are currently working within the acute NHS hospital and community services providing care for early supportive discharge and supporting community nursing.
HomeLink Healthcare’s model operates using a holistic approach to patient care, emphasising preventative health measures. The focus is for our nurses to spend more time in direct patient care. We believe better patient outcomes are achieved by seeing less patients daily.
- Provide person centred Physiotherapy care and support to adult patients, their families and carers in their usual place of residence.
- Manage patients referred to HomeLink Healthcare for assessment, clinical diagnosis, treatment plan and implementation, and evaluation of care delivered.
- Perform assessment of patients with diverse and complex conditions.
- Work flexibly across the community as required.
- Participate as part of the multidisciplinary team.
HCPC registered with a minimum, of 2 years’ experience.
Ability to provide physiotherapy assessments and treatments to patients in their own homes.
You must have a drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
Our mission is to create a diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but individuals must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
How to apply
Please reach out with any questions or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are only able to consider applicants who have the Right to Work in the UK and hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.