Full time Community Physiotherapist in Lichfield (Staffordshire)
ThreeSpires Physiotherapy is a private community physiotherapy service based in Lichfield and serving the surrounding Staffordshire and West Midlands area. We have a varied caseload which includes Musculoskeletal, Sports Injury, Neurological, Orthopaedic and elderly rehabilitation/mobility patients. All physiotherapy takes place either at patients' own homes or in nursing/care homes. We are a friendly and supportive practice and due to increased patient demand we are looking for the right person to join our team.
The position is for a full time physiotherapist (although part-time would be considered for the right candidate). You will be completing physiotherapy assessments and follow up sessions at patients' homes or in care homes. We are looking for a physiotherapist with up to date evidence based clinical skills, excellent interpersonal skills, a flexible approach and a commitment to delivering a high quality service to our patients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and expanding practice.
We offer a range of benefits:
- A friendly and supportive team
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Training & CPD Opportunities
- A CPD budget
- Peer and clinical support.
We are looking for the right person to join our practice and help with the service that we provide to our patients. To be successful you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience and a Bsc Physiotherapy degree.
- To be confident in your abilities to treat Musculoskeletal patients and have excellent manual therapy skills.
- To be able to see a wide range of elderly rehabilitation patients, neurological patients and also feel comfortable in working within a care home.
- To be a confident and proficient user of IT.
- To be able to manage your own caseload and diary and be proactive in managing patients.
- To work with and manage therapy assistants and understand the limits of their scope of practice.
- To effectively manage and prioritise your workload and respond in a timely manner to requests from management.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to interact effectively with other professionals, patients and their relatives.
- Your own car and current driving licence.
- Membership of the CSP with public and medical negligence insurance
- To be registered with the HCPC and have a current DBS check (or be willing to get one)
How to apply
Please send us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the role please get in touch via email.