Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
Applications are invited to apply for the position of Clinical Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist.
This is a full-time position, with Flexible working hours and conditions.
- Possess a university qualification in Physiotherapy such as the Bachelor in Physiotherapy (Hons) degree from the National University of Ireland or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of five years post qualification experience.
- To show initiative and work without direct supervision.
- Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team with a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Intensive Care / Acute Respiratory essential.
Purpose of Post
- To manage the respiratory services provided by the physiotherapy dept, ensuring that standards are maintained, including training of physiotherapy staff and maintenance of equipment. The services include ICU and Acute Respiratory - Cardiorespiratory and Surgical and advice and education to colleagues in other areas providing respiratory input.
- To provide services to patients to develop, maintain and restore maximum movement and functional ability based on the physiotherapist assessment, diagnostic planning, intervention and evaluation.
- Under the general direction of the Physiotherapy Services Manager, is responsible for education of staff, patients, other health care personnel regarding physiotherapy services and issues.
- Contribute to development of department budget and services and represent department on hospital committees.
- Develop appropriate protocols in the area to ensure that assessments and treatments are in line with current best practice.
Please apply at https://api.occupop.com/shared/job/clinical-specialist-physiotherapist-62541 by COB Friday 21st April.
Job description available on request.
MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER