We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As an Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner Team Lead, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits and online discounts
R1071099 Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner Team Lead
Highly competitive salary + fantastic benefits
1 full time position of 37.5 hours a week or 2 part time positions
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, you’ll have the freedom to develop new lines of care, with the flexibility and development opportunities to push your career further.
As a Therapist, you’ll be eager to continue learning and building skills while working with talented colleagues.
As the Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner (APP) Team Lead you’ll lead in the creation and evolution of our new APP remote triage service. Working closely with the MSK Operations and Product team you’ll help shape the service and play a key role in delivering on our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier happier lives.
Leading from the front, your team will provide a comprehensive and progressive therapeutic approach to the enhanced assessment of all MSK conditions. whilst ensuring great customer service is delivered at all times. You’ll coach and develop your team through regular reviews and provide tailored career pathways allowing them to not only grow but thrive here at Bupa.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of APPs, engaging and motivating them through one-to-ones, briefings and team meetings so that they understand the business objectives and the impact of their role on our success.
- Work in collaboration with the MSK Clinical Lead to ensure consistency of approach across the national MSK team.
- Ensure that high quality advanced physiotherapy care is delivered, taking into consideration best practice, Bupa care pathways and all necessary professional codes of conduct.
- Work within the Bupa Health Clinics team, cultivating professional relationships and helping to develop and enhance the team approach.
- Develop and maintain APP related policies and procedures, ensuring they meet the requirements of the service and they are in line with current clinical practice and industry standards.
What you’ll bring:
- Experienced Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner.
- Experience in people management.
- Chartered Physiotherapist and practising member of the HCPC / CSP.
- Extensive post-graduate working experience in MSK medicine and qualifications e.g. appropriate MSc, MACP.
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of the drivers of service excellence.
- A drive and passion to confidently lead the creation and evolution of this new service within our business.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
How to apply
For further information about this Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner Team Lead role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or firstname.lastname@example.org