Resources that will help you to cope during the Covid-19 outbreak
Below are some resources that you may find helpful for maintaining your mental health and wellbeing.
If you are in distress or need immediate help, please use these websites and helplines.
- www.Frontline19.com - a free psychological support service for workers on the frontline
- Mental Health Foundation
- Anxiety UK 03444 775774
- Rethink 0300 5000 927
- NHS Employers – mental wellbeing
- Samaritans 116 123 call free or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intensive Care Society wellbeing resource library – understanding the impact of reduced psychological wellbeing at work and what you can do in response, including tips for dealing with extraordinary situations such as Covid-19 and everyday working in critical care
- Psychology Tools – psychological resources for Covid-19
- NHS supporting our people – resources for looking after your own health and wellbeing while taking care of others
- NHS guides – for developing new skills and discovering ways to improve your experience of work
We are working with ORCHA to give CSP members free access to a physio-specific library of apps, each one objectively reviewed and rated, to help you pick what's best for your patients.
The apps also include several related to mental health and wellbeing.