Advice from the government, PHE and other health agencies
- UK government response - how to protect yourself or check if you need medical help on the NHS website, as well as guidance for employers and businesses, and information on the number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK.
- UK government action plan - what the health and social care system across the UK has done to tackle the coronavirus outbreak, and what it plans to do next.
Further businesses and premises to close: guidance - detailed list of the types of businesses that must close and the exceptions.
- Northern Ireland Public Health Agency advice - a statement from Health Minister Robin Swann.
- Public Health England campaign resource centre - download or order resources, such as leaflets, posters, guides, and resource packs.
- Guidance for schools, childcare providers, colleges and local authorities in England on maintaining educational provision
- UK government guidance for non-clinical settings - guidance for households, educational institutions, transport, businesses, prisons, and other non-healthcare settings.
- UK government guidance for social care, community care and residential home settings - residential care, supported living, and home care in the event of a coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- UK government guidance on changes to the law on education, health, and care needs assessments and plans due to coronavirus
- Joint DHSC & DFE ministerial letter to all children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), their parents/carers and families, and others who support them