We are urgently seeking members whose experience can help to inform the development of guidance to support post-ICU step-down rehab for inpatients. This might be needed in hospital sites but also likely in many of the Nightingale centres.
Could you help?
We would like to hear your views and thoughts on:
- How the post-ICU COVID 19 patient presents, i.e., age range, pre-morbid condition, resilience for rehab.
- What rehab strategies you are putting in place to manage the specific demands of this cohort.
- What challenges you are facing in terms of the environment, the workforce you have available to deploy, the skill mix of the workforce, the flexibility you can offer across the rehab pathway.
Sign up to take part in the zoom meetings
We are seeking your input through one of two open ZOOM meetings. As the need for this is urgent the notice is, unfortunately, short. They are will be held on:
- Wednesday 15th April at 7.45–8.45 a.m.
- Thursday 16th April at 19.30 – 20.30
If you're interested and able to take part in either session, please sign up below.
We'll get in contact with the zoom meeting details early next week.
The CSP will use the data you provide through this form only for the purpose of running these meetings and will then delete it. Please read our privacy statement for details on how the CSP manages personal data.