A pilot project is looking for community physiotherapy sites across England to help trial a new digital weight management programme for people with osteoarthritis and knee and hip problems.
The initiative seeks to recruit seven sites to the project, and is now seeking expressions of Interest from community physiotherapy sites across England, with a view to starting the pilot in April 2022.
The BestMSK Health Collaborative will be holding a webinar about the project on Thursday 3rd March from 12:00-1:00pm to provide further details about the proposed pilot, as well as information about the expression of interest process and next steps.
Speakers at the webinar will include:
- Andrew Bennett, National Clinical Director BestMSK Health Collaborative, NHSE&I
- Katharine Taylor, Obesity Lead, Digital Weight Management Programme, NHSE&I
- Dr Jonathan Quicke, Academic Clinical Lecturer in Physiotherapy, Keele University
- Chloe Stewart, Workstream Lead, Supported Self-Management, BestMSK Health Collaborative
- Chris Mercer, Workstream Lead, Primary and Community Care, BestMSK Health Collaborative
To attend the webinar live, please Click here to join the meeting.
A recording will also be made available after the meeting.
Number of subscribers: 2