A series of webinars were delivered in 2022 by the CSP and CSP professional networks focused on providing CPD for students and associate members, with the additional benefit of learning how to grow networks to include non-graduate members.
Recorded webinars for associate members
- Fracture Healing – Why Bother? Watch the recording and download the slides.
- ACPOPC and CSP webinar– clinical CPD and engagement session. Exercising with a cancer diagnosis - what you need to know as a support worker. Watch the recording.
- ACPCF and CSP webinar – clinical CPD and engagement session with Tom Kent, Cystic Fibrosis exercise therapist at Royal Devon University Foundation Trust. What's the role of role of support workers in the care of people with Cystic Fibrosis? Watch the recording and download the slides.
Recorded webinars for student members
- Managing complex conditions in older patients - CPD for students with AGILE. Watch the recording of the event.
- Clinical CPD and engagement session with Dr Justine Theaker from the ATOCP on her career development and journey into specialist Orthopaedics and Trauma. Watch the recording of the event and download the slides.
Find Out More