The CSP office in Scotland was set up in 1999 in response to Scottish devolution, when responsibility for devolved matters was passed to the Scottish Executive.
The CSP Scotland office represents the interests of the membership in Scotland, particularly in the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood and within the various Scottish government and NHS Scotland health structures.
The office aims to raise the profile and influence of physiotherapy in Scotland, help shape national policy in health and wellbeing, and support members at a local level. The office also provides employment relations services to members and assists the work of the CSP Scottish Board.
- Public Affairs and Policy Manager for Scotland: Kenryck Lloyd-Jones
- CSP Professional Adviser (Scotland): Sara Conroy
- Engagement Support Officer: Carol Cahill (maternity cover)
- Senior Negotiating Officer: Julie Collins (job share)
- Senior Negotiating Officer: Claire Ronald (job share)
49 North Castle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3BG; Tel: 0131 226 1441; Email: email@example.com