All CSP members can enjoy access to a variety of benefits
Protection and support at work
- Insurance up to £10 million of medical, professional and public liability cover*
- Legal services
- Workplace representation
- iCSP communities to connect and share knowledge
- ePortfolio giving you a space to showcase your practice
- Learning Hub gives you access to courses and modules
- Library and information services providing 24/7 access to the largest collection in the UK
- Charitable Trust Education Awards - access to up to £3500 of funding
- Job vacancies across the profession.
Stay up to date
- 21 issues of Frontline magazine delivered directly to your door
- Weekly ebulletin Physiotherapy News, delivered straight to your inbox
- Quarterly Physiotherapy Journal containing the latest research from across the profession
Build your network
- Take part in local events held by your Regional Network or Country Board
- Support a campaign to lobby and influence decision makers
- Join one of the CSP's committees or become a steward or safety rep
Advice and support
- The Enquiries Team is available five days a week, 8.30am - 5pm via telephone and email
- Professional Advice Service provides guidance on key areas in the profession
- Briefings, handbooks, posters and information papers available to download
- Save pennies and pounds on everyday purchases using CSP Plus
- Save up to 20% on physiotherapy uniform and leisurewear through Grahame Gardner
- Chartered status is available to qualified members, giving you an advantage in the market place
Join the CSP today
- Create an account (then check your email and confirm your password).
- Log in to the website and go to 'Your Account'.
- Use the apply now link to begin the process.
* Subject to CSP membership at date of treatment/advice. Cover not available to members practising outside the UK except on a temporary basis in some overseas territories. Cover up to £7.5M for any one claim and £10M in any policy year per member. For full terms & conditions, restrictions and a list of insurance FAQs, see: www.csp.org.uk/insurance.