Members can now enjoy cheaper insurance, cut-price dining, reductions on hotel bills, and savings on days out, thanks to a new package of benefits put together by the CSP.
CSP Plus offers savings for members and their families on a wide range of everyday products and services through a dedicated, easy-to-navigate, website. Among the benefits on offer are
- 20 per cent savings on home insurance renewal and
- 15 per cent on car insurance premiums;
- two-for-one deals on meals, or 25 per cent off the bill at a range of restaurants;
- savings at attractions such as Alton Towers and Madame Tussauds;
- at least 50 per cent discount on shirts at TM Lewin stores and
- 10 per cent savings at Flowers Direct.
- Terms and conditions apply. Correct at time of print. These benefits are managed on behalf of the CSP by the company Parliament Hill. Parliament Hill, of 127 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6BT, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority under registration number 308448.
Further informationSee what’s on offer and access the benefits at www.cspplus.co.uk
Number of subscribers: 0