Tendinopathy - Pathology, reasons for onset and evidence-based rehabilitation - ONLINE COURSE
4th May 2022
Half Day (8:45am-1pm)
Course delivered live and online, sessions not recorded.
Trainer: Dr. Marie-Elaine Grant.
Dip Physio. (NUI) PhD, SMISCP, MCSP.
International Olympic Committee: Medical and Scientific Commission
At the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the nature of onset, causes and extent of the problem.
- Understand the pathology of tendinopathy v’s other tendon pathologies e.g. tendinitis.
- Understand the reasons for onset and associated risk factors.
- Gain clinical assessment methods and skills to identify the acute reactive stage, the dysrepair phase and the degenerative phase.
- Management of Loading and Treatment approaches.
- Increase competencies in planning and implementing rehabilitation programmes for graduated return to activity and loading.
- Attendance Certificate: Yes
- CPD Hours: 4.25