The Sacroiliac Joint Simplified
23rd November 2021
Venue: London Road Community Hospital, Derby DE1 2QY.
Trainer: Alison Middleditch MCSP MMACP
This one-day course will give you the skills you need to successfully examine, assess and treat the SIJ.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Have an understanding of the anatomy, biomechanics, normal function and dysfunction of the SIJ.
- Be able to use an evidence based approach to assessing and treating the SIJ.
- Be able to use manual skills when appropriate to assess and treat the SIJ.
- Understand the role of the pelvic musculature in SIJ dysfunction
- Be able to design a rehabilitation programme for SIJ dysfunction
CPD: 7 hours
Limited funded places may be available for AHP’s & Nurses working for the NHS within the East Midlands