NB: Event dates aren't specific. This is a fully online course that once enrolled, is accesible anytime
Through video, written and audio lessons, you will develop an understanding of how you can create a unique class, that has the power to enhance the wellbeing of those students that you go on to teach.
More specifically, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of Yoga and relaxation
- Understand the importance of teaching breath work alongside Yoga
- Be creative in the way in which you structure a Yoga class
- Fully understand, value and teach all the components of what makes the class you teach stand apart from others
- Adapt each posture to suit each student’s individual anatomy
- Understand and implement how to best transition from one Yoga posture to another, to create a class that has flow
- Develop skills that enable you to teach a Yoga class with confidence, one that students will want to return to
Who Could Benefit From This Course?
Existing healthcare and exercise professionals such as physiotherapists, nurses, osteopaths, personal trainers, who want to teach Yoga. As an existing healthcare provider, becoming a Yoga teacher will allow you to prescribe Yoga with confidence, as part a client’s rehabilitation plan.
Why Study With Breeze Academy?
Breeze Academy has a global reputation for delivering exceptional quality education.
Kelly Norman has a Masters Degree in Physiotherapy and is a Yoga and Meditation Teacher. She has her own practice, Wellness Therapeutics, in Northumberland. Kelly works clinically as a Physiotherapist and has been practicing Yoga and meditation for over 20 years. At her studio, she teaches a wide variety of classes such as baby and mother Yoga, sport/injury specific Yoga, and Yoga for minority groups such as those with autism.
This is a fully online course. You can set the pace and access high quality education whenever and wherever you want, which eradicates the need and extra cost of attending an intensive face to face course. In addition, you will have one to one sessions with Kelly that can be arranged at a time that suits you, no matter your time zone.
This course is designed for existing healthcare and exercise professionals such as physiotherapists, nurses, osteopaths, personal trainers.