Non-Pharmacological Approaches to Pain Management introduces you to a broad understanding of the non-pharmacological approaches to pain management.
Current topics of non-pharmacological management will be explored and new directions in management are discussed and debated. The course is fully online and runs for five weeks.
For further information and to book a place on the course please follow the link:
Course Aims and Objectives
This course aims to provide you an opportunity to consider:
- the various non-pharmacological elements that contribute to the management of pain conditions
- the psychological and sociological concepts of pain management and how they relate to pain management
- new directions in non-pharmacological pain management
- the contribution of non-pharmacological elements to the pain experience and its management
- key concepts and details of the non-pharmacological contributors to pain management based on the latest available research evidence
- the integration of non-pharmacological input to the biopsychosocial approach to pain management