LSVT BIG® VIRTUAL LIVE. Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st January 2021 13.00 - 18.00 GMT/UTC
Innovative and clinically-proven methods for improving movement in individuals with Parkinson’s Disease with application to other neurological conditions.
This brand new blended learning pathway starts with self-paced online study and leads to a vibrant 'virtual live' event.
The Virtual Live event combines pre-recorded components of the LSVT BIG online course with some of the content presented live (online) by LSVT BIG instructors.
Who is this course for?
This course is for Physiotherapists, Physiotherapy Students and Assistants, Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Students and Assistants.
LSVT BIG – steps to success
- Complete pre-knowledge assessment (40 questions) on LearnUpon online learning management system from Tue 5th Jan 2021 – Fri 29th Jan 2021
- Complete 5 modules of online learning on LearnUpon (approx. 3 hours of learning time) Tue 5th Jan 2021 – Fri 29th Jan 2021
- Join Virtual Live Day 1 on Zoom from 13.00 – 18.00 on Sat 30th Jan 2021 then complete mandatory knowledge review questions on LearnUpon
- Join Virtual Live Day 2 on Zoom from 13.00 – 18.00 on Sun 31st Jan 2021 then complete mandatory knowledge review questions on LearnUpon
- Exam and evaluation – complete online from Sun 31st Jan 2021 – Sun 14th Feb 2021
Why a Virtual Live Event?
A virtual live event allows us to give you the face-to-face interactivity you expect from an in-person course, but from the comfort and safety of your own homes or offices. The Virtual Live event combines pre-recorded components of our online courses with some of the content presented live (online) by LSVT BIG instructors. The 10 hours of live learning allows participants to interact with faculty, each other, and even volunteers with Parkinson’s disease.
Resources Included with Certification
All LSVT courses include comprehensive training materials and culminate with LSVT BIG Certification upon passing the final exam. All LSVT BIG Certified Clinicians also receive:
- 60 days of free access to the online course to review content
- Printed training materials
- Official LSVT BIG Certification on completion and passing exam
- An LSVT BIG Homework Helper DVD
- Online treatment materials, videos and clinician tools
- Listing in the searchable LSVT Global Certified Clinician Database
- Invitation to join the LSVT BIG Certified Clinician Facebook group
- Access to free webinars on advanced LSVT BIG treatment topics
- Support from LSVT experts for clinical questions