Healthcare Records on Trial
Would Your Records Stand up to Scrutiny?
25th February 2021
Venue: London Road Community Hospital, Derby
An excellent training day with Mr Andrew Andrews MBE, a lawyer with 30 years experience working with the NHS.
This course will analyse and explain the accountability of the Healthcare Professional, and different ways in which records will be scrutinised. Clinical professional and legal requirements which apply to record keeping will be considered. Common errors in record keeping will be highlighted through trainer led discussions and consideration of real case studies.
Key Learning Points:
- Understanding records as an integral part of professional care.
- Appreciating how the professional is held to account for their practice and records.
- Considering how records will be scrutinised.
- Applying best practice principles to ensure records will stand up to scrutiny.
- Identifying key factors in ensuring safe use of shared care records.
- Considering the use of electronic records.
- Analysing the implications of NHS Care Records Service.
- Complying with Care Record Guarantees in practice.
- Identifying common mistakes.
“My note keeping will never be the same again”
CPD certificate of attendance awarded: 7.5 hours.
Fee: £175 (Includes workbook and refreshments)
Limited funded places may be available for AHPs & Nurses working for the NHS within the East Midlands.