Healthcare Records from a Legal Perspective
An excellent training day with Mr Andrew Andrews MBE, a lawyer with over 30 years’ experience working with the NHS.
This course will analyse and explain the accountability of the Healthcare Professional, and the different ways in which records can be examined. The professional standards and legal requirements which apply to record keeping will be explained. Common mistakes in record keeping will be highlighted through discussion and consideration of case studies.
Key Learning Points:
- Working to make records an integral part of professional care.
- Maintaining simple, accurate and professional records.
- Writing with the reader in mind.
- Records and professional accountability.
- Ensuring record entries are evidence based.
- Maintaining professional standards and complying with legal requirements.
- Changes in the method of data capture
- Highlighting common mistakes.
CPD certificate of attendance awarded: 7.5 hours.