A beginner’s course for healthcare professionals interested in interpreting musculoskeletal MRI.
This course provides 6 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists.
To provide participants with a practical, stimulating, step by step guide on interpretation of musculoskeletal MRI:
- cased based;
- covers cervical spine, hip & pelvis, elbow and ankle
- builds on the material covered in MSK MRI for Beginners Course (which covers knee, shoulder and lumbar spine. Please check our website for dates of this separate course.)
By the end of the course, the attendee will have:
- An understanding of MR anatomy and appearance of most common pathology of cervical spine, hip, ankle and elbow
- An appreciation of a step by step approach to interpreting MSK MRI
- Greater confidence reading MSK MRI, and
- Identified any knowledge gaps relevant to his/her practice, and ways by which these can be addressed
- Taught by a consultant radiologist with extensive experience in MSK MRI interpretation and teaching
- Focuses on concepts someone new to MSK MRI interpretation may find challenging
- Case based and hence relevant to day to day practice.
- Covers most common pathology enabling attendees to make a start interpreting musculoskeletal MRI.
- Limited number of delegates to facilitate interactivity.