Cognitive-Behavioural Approaches to Physical Rehabilitation: Intermediate Level Workshop - ONLINE COURSE
Date: 10th October 2022
Course delivered live and online via MS Teams; sessions not recorded.
Trainer: Dr Aftab Laher
The study day will provide an opportunity to extend your knowledge and skills relating to CBT approaches to physical rehabilitation in the context of adults presenting with chronic pain and other chronic illness conditions.
Specifically, the day will cover:
- The theoretical background to CBT
- Assessment tools and procedures
- How to formulate clinical problems using the CBT framework
- CBT treatment strategies
- How to deal with treatment roadblocks
Who will Benefit
Suitable for clinicians working in physical rehabilitation/ pain management settings including (Occupational therapists, physiotherapists, nurses, counsellors, psychologists, dieticians, and doctors) who have either attended my introductory CBT workshop (CBT Approaches to Physical Rehabilitation) and/or have some base knowledge and experience of CBT approaches.
- Attendance Certificate: Yes
- CPD Hours: 7.25
- £120.00 If booked as part of the 2 day CBT module