Our foundation acupuncture course provides comprehensive study material via online and in-person sessions, giving you everything you need to know on how and when to implement acupuncture into your client’s care package.
Throughout the course you’ll discover prominent evidence supporting the use of acupuncture and dry needling, whilst developing the practical skills and confidence required to safely and effectively implement acupuncture into your practise, allowing you to offer your patients an alternative pain relief and wellbeing package.
Following successful completion of our foundation acupuncture course, you will be able to demonstrate the following needling skills and theoretical knowledge:
- How to safely apply needling at all times
- Effective dry needling and acupuncture techniques to the four limbs, trunk, spine, head, and face
- Identification of prominent and commonly used acupoints
- Demonstrate an understanding of potential side effects, precautions, and contra-indications of acupuncture and dry needling
- How to manage potential side effects
- Confidence to safely and effectively use acupuncture and dry needling as part of your practise
To find out more, or to book directly, please get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or head to the course overview and booking page at https://breeze.academy/courses/acupuncture-and-dry-needling