At the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the nature of onset, causes and extent of the problem.
- Understand the most common lumbar spine pathologies and mechanisms of injury
- Learn the principles of management during the acute, sub-acute and chronic phases.
- Gain clinical assessment skills and test techniques for evaluation and differential diagnosis.
- Increase competencies in planning and implementing treatment and rehabilitation programmes for the sporting and non-sporting individuals with Low Back Pain.
CPD Hours: 4.25