Date: 4th March 2024
Venue: Florence Nightingale Community Hospital, London Road, Derby DE1 2QY
Trainer: Mr Andrew Andrews
This course will analyse and explain the accountability of the Healthcare Professional, and the different ways in which records can be examined. The professional standards and legal requirements which apply to record keeping will be explained. Common mistakes in record keeping will be highlighted through discussion and consideration of case studies.
- Working to make records an integral part of professional care.
- Maintaining simple, accurate and professional records.
- Writing with the reader in mind.
- Records and professional accountability.
- Ensuring record entries are evidence based.
- Maintaining professional standards and complying with legal requirements.
- Changes in the method of data capture
- Highlighting common mistakes.
CPD Hours: 7.5