All UK graduating student members get 3 months FREE membership (and MCSP after your name!)
As you near the end of your course and start searching for your first job, don’t forget the CSP is here to support your next steps.
Once you’re registered with the HCPC you’re all set to get yourself chartered. If you need further prompting, here’s a reminder of just a few of reasons why around 90% of registered physiotherapists join the CSP.
- You can call yourself a Chartered Physiotherapist and add MCSP after your name! Chartered status also gives you an added advantage in the professional marketplace, and inspires confidence with the patients you treat.
- You’ll have protection with up to £10 million* of medical, professional and PLI cover, access to workplace representation as well as advice and support from the Professional Advice Service (PAS) and Enquiries team.
- You’ll have a variety of tools and resources for your CPD including the ePortfolio and Learning Hub, and Frontline and variety of ebulletins to keep you updated.
- You can build your networks and promote the physiotherapy profession by joining a special interest group or getting involved locally.
- And not to mention, you can even save money on everyday discounts and deals using CSP Plus!
Cost of membership for 2019
The cost of full/qualified membership is £30.44 per month plus a one-off registration fee of £20.00. If you are not a CSP student member before your finish your course, you will have to pay a registration fee of £210.
If you would like to pay in full, use the table below to calculate your fee. The new membership subscription year starts on 1 January 2020 and you will be sent a renewal notice in October 2019.
|Joining in||Month of first payment||Membership fee||Total due (including £20 |
one-off registration fee)
Join as a qualified member today
Join as a new member
- Create an account (then check your email and confirm your password).
- Log in to the website and go to 'Your Account'.
- Use the apply now! link.