The CSP offers a range of benefits to staff.
In addition to a basic salary, employees’ who are based in the London office will receive a London Weighting Allowance. Employees who are based at home will receive a Homeworkers Allowance. An employees’ place of work is dependent on the requirements of each job role.
All employees receive a lunch allowance; this can be paid monthly or as an annual lump sum which is paid in arrears in December. As with basic salary, all allowances are pro-rata for part time staff.
Our other benefits include:
- Annual leave of 27 days per annum pro rata, plus bank holidays. In addition to this we are closed each year from 25 December to 1 January inclusive. Annual leave increases by 5 days per annum pro rata after 10 years' service
- CARE pension scheme or auto-enrolment into the Peoples Pension Scheme.
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Bicycle loan scheme, and an internal bike storage facility
- Employee Assistance Programme offering a 24 hr telephone advice and support service, including guidance on financial and debt issues
- Child care vouchers offered as a salary-sacrifice scheme
- Accreditation with Tommy's Baby Charity, who provide information packs for pregnant employees and their managers
- CSP Plus service, available to both members and staff, offering cost-saving discounts on a range of everyday products and services, from insurance to health clubs, hotel stays and cut-price CDs