Notice of Annual General Meeting 2019.
The 100th Annual General Meeting of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy will be held at 12.30pm on Saturday November 2019 at the Birmingham International Convention Centre.
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 20 October 2018
- To receive the Annual (Impact) Report for 2018
- To consider and receive the Balance Sheet and the Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2018
- To confirm BDO LLP as Auditors for the 2018 Annual Accounts
- To confirm BDO LLP as the Assurer for the 2018 Membership Audit Certificate
Copies of the full accounts for 2018 will be available at the meeting.
Fellows, Members, Associates and Student Members may vote at the Annual General Meeting, either in person at the meeting or by proxy.
Proxy forms must be completed, signed and returned to:
Amanda Thompson, Governance Officer
Chief Executive’s Office
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy,
14 Bedford Row
London WC1R 4ED
If you have any questions or queries please contact Amanda Thompson in the CSP Governance Team.