Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018.
The 99th Annual General Meeting of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy will be held at 12.30pm on Saturday 20 October 2018 at the Birmingham International Convention Centre.
The deadline for submitting motions to the 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) has now passed.
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 11 November 2017
- To receive the Annual (Impact) Report for 2017
- To consider and receive the Balance Sheet and the Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2017
- To appoint BDO LLP as Auditors for the 2018 Annual Accounts
- To appoint BDO LLP as the Assurer for the 2018 Membership Audit Certificate
Copies of the full accounts for 2017 will be available at the meeting.
Fellows, Members, Associates and Student Members may vote at the Annual General Meeting, either in person at the meeting or by proxy.
A proxy form is available to download below.
Proxy forms must be completed, signed and returned to:
Amanda Thompson, Governance Officer
Chief Executive’s Office
14 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4ED