What you can do?
There are a number of ways that AMs can fulfil their commitment to supporting local rehabilitation. By signing up to #backingrehab you will be committing, if elected, to advocate for local rehabilitation services in your community, and agreeing to undertake an activity such as:
- visiting a local service and meeting staff and service users or
- writing an article for your local newspaper on the importance of rehabilitation services or
- attending a meeting of the health board or joint integrated partnership to discuss service user needs or
- meeting with patient groups and service providers in your community or
- speaking up for quality rehabilitation in the Welsh Assembly
All candidates that sign up to support #backingrehab will receive further information on the value of rehabilitation.