- CSP ‘disappointed’ by one per cent NHS pay award
News item - Posted on 29/03/2017
29 March 2017 The CSP voiced disappointment at the one per cent pay rise awarded to ‘overstretched’ NHS staff in England and Wales. ...
- Belfast physio helps hospice colleagues get physically fit
News item - Posted on 25/01/2017
25 January 2017 A physio at Belfast’s Marie Curie Hospice plans to build on a fitness week for staff by arranging ongoing exercise ...
- Physios launch Workout at Work winter special
News item - Posted on 06/01/2017
6 January 2017 NHS staff in Warwickshire enjoyed their W@WD exercise sessions so much that physiotherapists have devised a special ...
- Northern Ireland invests £462,000 in better workplace health
News item - Posted on 07/09/2016
7 September 2016 Northern Ireland’s workforce will have access to lunchtime exercises, weight loss programmes and cycle to work ...
- Give older staff equal opportunities, says NICE
News item - Posted on 24/03/2016
24 March 2016 Employers should give all their staff the same opportunity to train and develop new skills – no matter how old they are. ...
- Physiotherapy Works: fitness for work
Page - Posted on 07/03/2016
Physiotherapy enables people to stay in or return to work. ...
- Download Physiotherapy Works for Fitness for Work
Publication - Posted on 01/03/2016
£0.00 1 Mar 2016 1 March 2016 ...
- TUC congress: End workplace discrimination against pregnant women, says CSP
News item - Posted on 16/09/2015
16 September 2015 The CSP has called for action to improve the rights of pregnant women and new mothers at work. ...
- Is standing the new sitting?
Frontline article - Posted on 15/06/2015
CSP adviser adviser Jenny Nissler considers the latest evidence on the benefits of standing at work. An expert consensus ...
- Back to Work: Laran Chetty and the health and work centre
Frontline article - Posted on 16/02/2015
Robert Millett visits a CSP award-winning occupational health service that provides staff with specialist physiotherapy management and holistic care. ...