- POGP Conference 2017
News item - Posted on 19/04/2017
19 April 2017 This year POGP Conference and Exhibition is being held at the Grand Harbour Hotel in Southampton on the 6th and 7th ...
- 'Pucker Up Your Pelvic Floor' - POGP Campaign February 2017
News item - Posted on 31/01/2017
1 February 2017 This February POGP is launching a “pucker up your pelvic floor” campaign. ...
- New POGP Chair Katie Mann
News item - Posted on 16/11/2016
16 November 2016 Katie Mann was voted POGPs new Chair at POGP Conference 2016. She has been involved with POGP for many years and we ...
- Holisitic hopes
Frontline article - Posted on 14/10/2016
Helen Mooney meets some physios who believe that women’s health and MSK specialists should collaborate more closely. ...
- Pelvic Pain Support Network
Useful site - Posted on 30/01/2016
Pelvic Pain Support Network A proactive, research based group currently working with Health Education England to improve and protect ...
- The National Continence Care Awards 2016
Document - Posted on 16/11/2015
pogp pogp 2015 ...
- Preparing a Presentation & Professional Portfolio
Document - Posted on 12/11/2015
POGP POGP 2015 ...
- Area Representative Section
Page - Posted on 01/11/2015
1 November 2015 Welcome to the Area Representative Section! Your page to discover who is your local area representative, what is ...
- POGP National Conference Organising Committee Needs You!
News item - Posted on 25/06/2015
25 June 2015 POGP are delighted to announce that the National Conference Organising Committee (NCOC) is looking to appoint three new ...
- Friends of physio killed while cycling in London call for safer roads
News item - Posted on 15/06/2015
15 June 2015 Cyclist safety is back in the spotlight after the death of a leading women’s health physiotherapist Esther Hartsilver, ...