- Feeling romantic? Then physios advise you pucker up… your pelvic floor
News item - Posted on 14/02/2017
14 February 2017 Physiotherapists who specialise in pelvic health problems are reminding women and men that pelvic floor muscles ...
- Holisitic hopes
Frontline article - Posted on 14/10/2016
Helen Mooney meets some physios who believe that women’s health and MSK specialists should collaborate more closely. ...
- Physio findings: movement after hip replacements and late-pregnancy leaks
Frontline article - Posted on 04/07/2016
In our regular round-up of reseach finding Janet Wright looks at should movement be restricted after hip replacement and if exercise can prevent late-pregnancy leaks. ...
- Information for Patients
Page - Posted on 04/03/2015
4 March 2015 Welcome to the Pelvic Obstetric Gynaecological Physiotherapy Patient Information Section! On This Page About ...
- The Pelvic Health of Women and Men - illuminating the issues
News item - Posted on 25/02/2015
25 February 2015 The Pelvic Health Physiotherapy Network, supported by the CSP, hosted a seminar in the National Assembly for Wales on ...
- Letters: 19 November 2014
Frontline article - Posted on 17/11/2014
Get involved by sending your contributions by email to email@example.com or write to Letters , Frontline , 14 Bedford Row London WC1R 4ED. Letters should be no more than 250 words and ...
- In perspective: Vive la France!
Frontline article - Posted on 13/10/2014
Helen Mooney has been delighted by the free pelvic floor training she received from physiotherapists after having her second child in France earlier this year. ...
- Burst the taboo: Elaine Miller combines physiotherapy with stand-up comedy
Frontline article - Posted on 01/09/2014
Women’s health physio Elaine Miller says everyone can play their part in tackling continence problems in women ...
- Suspension of mesh surgery in Scotland means women need improved access to physiotherapy
Press Release - Posted on 18/08/2014
18 August 2014 Following the recent suspension of mesh implant surgery for women suffering with incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse ...
- Midwives and physios unite to prevent pregnancy-related incontinence
News item - Posted on 20/05/2014
20 May 2014 Most women who develop continence problems after childbirth do not seek help from a health professional, and many are too ...