pay and conditions
- Advice line: what’s a fair pay rise for physiotherapy staff?
Frontline article - Posted on 30/09/2016
The CSP and other unions want a 1.9 per cent pay rise for NHS staff, says Peter Finch. ...
- CSP wins support at TUC Women’s conference for better maternity rights and a fully-funded NHS
News item - Posted on 10/03/2016
10 March 2016 The government must recognise that the wellbeing of NHS employees is being damaged by tight budgets and understaffing, ...
- CSP says 1% NHS award means further real term cuts to physio staff pay packets
News item - Posted on 08/03/2016
8 March 2016 Ministers have accepted the recommendations of the NHS pay review body (PRB) to award a one per cent increase in pay for ...
- Unions call for pay body to recommend NHS staff's lost earnings are restored
News item - Posted on 01/10/2015
1 October 2015 The earnings of NHS staff lost through years of below-inflation pay rises should be restored, the CSP has demanded. ...
- What BMI physios need to do about new offer
News item - Posted on 30/06/2015
30 June 2015 BMI Healthcare has issued a revised offer on changes to staff terms and conditions. ...
- CSP is ‘disappointed’ by new Northern Ireland health minister’s approach to NHS pay
News item - Posted on 18/05/2015
18 May 2015 Claire Ronald, the CSP’s senior negotiating officer in Northern Ireland, said she is disappointed that the new health ...
- ARC15: NHS physios angry over extent of unpaid overtime
News item - Posted on 10/03/2015
10 March 2015 The NHS is relying on staff doing hours of unpaid overtime every week, delegates at the CSP annual representative ...
- Survey reveals growing dissatisfaction among NHS staff in England
News item - Posted on 26/02/2015
26 February 2015 NHS staff in England are increasingly disgruntled about pay, staffing and workloads, the latest national survey has ...
- CSP seeks members views on new pay offer for NHS staff in England
News item - Posted on 11/02/2015
11 February 2015 The CSP’s Industrial Relations Committee (IRC) has recommended that members accept the new pay offer for NHS staff in ...
- CSP considers new pay offer for NHS staff in England
News item - Posted on 30/01/2015
30 January 2015 A new offer on pay represents a better deal for the majority of NHS employed physiotherapy staff in England, says the ...