Filter by type
- Physio advice for pain free London Marathon training
Press Release - Posted on 04/12/2007
4 December 2007 The CSP issues top tips for runners as survey reveals most common injuries and training mistakes ...
- New Year guide to 'Lazy exercise for busy people'
Press Release - Posted on 28/12/2006
28 December 2006 The CSPs Lazy Exercise Guide for Busy People is ideal for anyone who needs a bit of inspiration towards achieving a ...
- Gold, frankincense, skates and video games - Enjoy gifts wisely this Christmas, say physios
Press Release - Posted on 20/12/2006
20 December 2006 Chartered physiotherapists are advising that as well as making sure children get the most out of their gifts, they also ...
- Give your body a sporting chance
Publication - Posted on 04/10/2006
This leaflet offers advice on how to deal with and overcome sports injuries. It also has information on where to seek professional treatment, should you need specialist expertise. ...
- Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities
Useful site - Posted on 11/04/2006
http://www.learningdisabilities.org.uk/ The Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities aims to improve the quality of life for ...
- Texts appeal, but are you risking your health?
News item - Posted on 28/02/2006
28 February 2006 Physios issue advice for mobile gadget users on RSI Awareness Day ...
- Physios help children leap through the summer holidays
Press Release - Posted on 18/08/2005
18 August 2005 Trampolines have bounced back into fashion and physios say they are a great way of taking exercise, as long as they are ...
- Good posture is key to good sleep say chartered physiotherapists
News item - Posted on 05/07/2005
5 July 2005 With almost a quarter of the population frequently experiencing sleeping difficulties, chartered physiotherapists are ...