- Seize the opportunities that STPs present in England
Frontline article - Posted on 07/04/2017
Jane Milligan, a physio by background, says the profession should grab the opportunities that STPs present in England. The ...
- ‘Safe staffing’ in NHS Wales can’t just apply to nurses
News item - Posted on 30/01/2015
30 January 2015 Introducing minimum NHS staffing levels for nursing alone will not, in itself, guarantee safer care for patients. ...
- Gather more data on AHPs’ role, say Nuffield Trust and Health Foundation
News item - Posted on 30/09/2014
30 September 2014 Physiotherapists are an important part of the NHS workforce, but there is a lack of data about the contribution they ...
- Exploring aspects of physiotherapy care valued by breast cancer patients
Physiotherapy Journal article - Posted on 30/05/2014
Objective To explore the reported value of physiotherapy care received by patients who had accessed a Specialist Breast Care Physiotherapy Service. Design Exploratory qualitative study using ...
- In perspective - opportunities and risks arising from the mid Staffordshire report
Frontline article - Posted on 23/12/2013
The recent responses to the mid Staffordshire report have implications for everyone. Sally Gosling unpicks the key themes for CSP members. ...
- CSP says zero hours contracts must not erode workplace rights
News item - Posted on 16/10/2013
16 October 2013 The CSP opposes the use of zero hours contracts when they allow employers to exploit staff and avoid issuing them with ...