- NHS reforms in England
Section contents - Posted on 16/04/2014
Information about NHS changes in England resulting from the Health and Social Care Bill including what the reforms mean for physiotherapists ...
- Devolved countries rally against privatisation of services
Frontline article - Posted on 03/06/2013
The Northern Ireland Assembly has voted to restrict the involvement of the private sector in health and social care services there as the ‘Transforming Your Care’ reforms get underway. ...
- Comment - Patient advocates
Frontline article - Posted on 13/05/2013
Those of us in England are a month into the new-look NHS.It’s one of the biggest reforms to healthcare in decades. As with ...
- Physiotherapy 2012: Promote ‘musculoskeletal brand’, physios urged
News item - Posted on 26/10/2012
26 October 2012 Physiotherapists were told they should lead on developing a stronger brand for musculoskeletal services, amid the ...
- Draft Care and Support Bill - CSP consultation response
Document - Posted on 19/10/2012
CSP CSP 2012 ...
- NHS changes
Section home - Posted on 01/10/2012
The NHS is radically changing. This section contains CSP resources to help all members protect patient services and make the case for physiotherapy wherever you work. ...
- Representation of Allied Health Professionals in the new Department of Health structures
Document - Posted on 25/06/2012
Ann Green Allied Health Professions Federation 2012 ...
- Society sets PM straight on members' views
News item - Posted on 29/02/2012
29 February 2012 CSP chief executive Phil Gray has countered claims made by the prime minister about members’ resistance to the health ...
- Labour leader hears from the physiotherapy frontline
News item - Posted on 21/02/2012
21 February 2012 A CSP steward grabbed her chance to tell Labour leader Ed Miliband what she thought was wrong with the NHS and with ...
- Impact of NHS reforms on musculoskeletal physiotherapy - Health and Social Care Bill, Lords Report Stage briefing
Document - Posted on 06/02/2012
Donna Castle CSP 2012 ...