- Comment - Patient advocates
Frontline article - Posted on 13/05/2013
Those of us in England are a month into the new-look NHS.It’s one of the biggest reforms to healthcare in decades. As with any ...
- Physiotherapy 2012: Promote ‘musculoskeletal brand’, physios urged
News item - Posted on 26/10/2012
26 October 2012 Physiotherapists were told they should lead on developing a stronger brand for musculoskeletal services, amid the ...
- Draft Care and Support Bill - CSP consultation response
Document - Posted on 19/10/2012
CSP CSP 2012 ...
- NHS changes
Section home - Posted on 01/10/2012
The NHS is radically changing. This section contains CSP resources to help all members protect patient services and make the case for physiotherapy wherever you work. ...
- Representation of Allied Health Professionals in the new Department of Health structures
Document - Posted on 25/06/2012
Ann Green Allied Health Professions Federation 2012 ...
- Society sets PM straight on members' views
News item - Posted on 29/02/2012
29 February 2012 CSP chief executive Phil Gray has countered claims made by the prime minister about members’ resistance to the health ...
- Labour leader hears from the physiotherapy frontline
News item - Posted on 21/02/2012
21 February 2012 A CSP steward grabbed her chance to tell Labour leader Ed Miliband what she thought was wrong with the NHS and with ...
- Impact of NHS reforms on musculoskeletal physiotherapy - Health and Social Care Bill, Lords Report Stage briefing
Document - Posted on 06/02/2012
Donna Castle CSP 2012 ...
- Lobby a Lord to protect NHS
News item - Posted on 21/11/2011
21 November 2011 The CSP is asking members to Lobby a Lord by sending a letter highlighting concerns over the Health and Social Care ...
- New NHS commissioning structures
Document - Posted on 14/11/2011
MHP Health Mandate/CSP MHP Health Mandate/CSP 2011 ...