- Physio says weight-bearing scanner is helping diagnose patients with MSK problems
News item - Posted on 08/12/2015
8 December 2015 The NHS’s first MRI scanner to produce images of patients standing is improving the diagnoses of musculoskeletal (MSK) ...
- In the vanguard: primary care treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
Frontline article - Posted on 14/09/2015
With GPs facing increasing pressures, physios are stepping into the breach by acting as first points of contact for patients with MSK problems. Graham Clews reports. ...
- Partner feature: Offering a collaborative approach to musculoskeletal health
Frontline article - Posted on 01/09/2015
Clinical governance manager Martin Docherty, a physiotherapist and CSP member, offers Aviva’s perspective on the profession’s role in managing MSK claims. ...
- North Wales physio service saves nearly 700 GP appointments
News item - Posted on 20/08/2015
20 August 2015 Advanced musculoskeletal (MSK) physiotherapy practitioners at four primary practices in north west Wales have saved ...
- Brave young hearts: paediatric heart transplants at the Freeman Hospital
Frontline article - Posted on 13/07/2015
Physiotherapy plays a vital part in one of the UK’s leading paediatric heart transplant units, as Robert Millett discovered. ...
- Scotland to publish data on access to NHS MSK services in November
News item - Posted on 07/07/2015
7 July 2015 The first data on waiting times for musculoskeletal (MSK) services in Scotland will be available in November, public ...
- Your comments: 1 July 2015
Frontline article - Posted on 30/06/2015
Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to email@example.com . Forward thinking Back in 2005 the ...
- Your comments: 17 June 2015
Frontline article - Posted on 15/06/2015
Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Puppy love In a recent edition of ...
- Growing problems: treating children with MSK conditions
Frontline article - Posted on 05/05/2015
Are mainstream MSK physios equipped to deal with children, ask Kerry McGarrity and Vicky Easton. In the current climate of ...
- Physios take part in historic radio listening project
News item - Posted on 27/03/2015
27 March 2015 The importance of good posture – as seen through the eyes of physiotherapists – featured in a recent BBC radio show that ...