- Government plans new MSK services to get disabled people into jobs
News item - Posted on 01/11/2016
1 November 2016 New musculoskeletal (MSK) services to support disabled people and help them into employment will be trialled under ...
- NHS needs evidence about MSK care, says leading GP
News item - Posted on 19/10/2016
19 October 2016 NHS leaders would benefit from evidence about musculoskeletal (MSK) services, GP and healthcare entrepreneur Jonathan ...
- Download Physiotherapy Works for Fitness for Work
Publication - Posted on 01/03/2016
£0.00 1 Mar 2016 1 March 2016 ...
- 3 minutes with Treena Larkin
Frontline article - Posted on 29/02/2016
The MSK physiotherapist ensures that research evidence is relevant to today’s professional practice. ...
- Physio says weight-bearing scanner is helping diagnose patients with MSK problems
News item - Posted on 08/12/2015
8 December 2015 The NHS’s first MRI scanner to produce images of patients standing is improving the diagnoses of musculoskeletal (MSK) ...
- In the vanguard: primary care treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
Frontline article - Posted on 14/09/2015
With GPs facing increasing pressures, physios are stepping into the breach by acting as first points of contact for patients with MSK problems. Graham Clews reports. ...
- Partner feature: Offering a collaborative approach to musculoskeletal health
Frontline article - Posted on 01/09/2015
Clinical governance manager Martin Docherty, a physiotherapist and CSP member, offers Aviva’s perspective on the profession’s role in managing MSK claims. ...
- North Wales physio service saves nearly 700 GP appointments
News item - Posted on 20/08/2015
20 August 2015 Advanced musculoskeletal (MSK) physiotherapy practitioners at four primary practices in north west Wales have saved ...
- Brave young hearts: paediatric heart transplants at the Freeman Hospital
Frontline article - Posted on 13/07/2015
Physiotherapy plays a vital part in one of the UK’s leading paediatric heart transplant units, as Robert Millett discovered. ...
- Scotland to publish data on access to NHS MSK services in November
News item - Posted on 07/07/2015
7 July 2015 The first data on waiting times for musculoskeletal (MSK) services in Scotland will be available in November, public ...