- Physios take part in historic radio listening project
News item - Posted on 27/03/2015
27 March 2015 The importance of good posture – as seen through the eyes of physiotherapists – featured in a recent BBC radio show that ...
- Physio findings: Palliative care and musculoskeletal research
Frontline article - Posted on 05/01/2015
Janet Wright looks at the latest physiotherapy research. ...
- Government and employers must do more to keep people fit for work, CSP says
Press Release - Posted on 05/09/2014
5 September 2014 A new report that looks at the challenges faced in the workplace by people with chronic musculoskeletal disorders ...
- Made to measure: New tool will help GPs tailor MSK treatment
Frontline article - Posted on 14/07/2014
Ensuring that patients with musculoskeletal pain receive the right treatment at the right time is the goal of a major new study. Daniel Allen reports ...
- Fit for purpose - self-referral services in Oswestry
Frontline article - Posted on 17/03/2014
A Shropshire trust’s bid to cut sickness rates by enabling employees to self-refer for physiotherapy led to a prestigious CSP award. Helen Mooney reports. ...
- Musculoskeletal problems cost UK economy more than 30 million work days last year
News item - Posted on 05/03/2014
5 March 2014 More than 30 million work days were lost due to back, neck and muscle pain in 2013, according to the Office for National ...
- Profile - Jeelna Ruparelia
Frontline article - Posted on 03/03/2014
By Treating Farsi-speaking patients in groups Jeelna Ruparelia boosted attendance rates, Gill Hitchcock finds ...
- Physio findings - orthopaedic
Frontline article - Posted on 05/11/2013
In our regular column on research that's relevant to physiotherapists, Janet Wright looks at the latest clinical findings. ...
- Sports physios hear call to rewrite rules of anatomy
News item - Posted on 28/10/2013
28 October 2013 The rules of anatomy should be rewritten to take into account actual experience of how the body functions, according ...
- Physio13: Physiotherapy without touch is like psychotherapy without speech, conference told
News item - Posted on 16/10/2013
16 October 2013 ‘Taking touch from physiotherapy is like asking a psychotherapist not to speak, or like taking the scalpel from a ...