- Brave young hearts: paediatric heart transplants at the Freeman Hospital
Frontline article - Posted on 13/07/2015
Physiotherapy plays a vital part in one of the UK’s leading paediatric heart transplant units, as Robert Millett discovered. ...
- Scotland to publish data on access to NHS MSK services in November
News item - Posted on 07/07/2015
7 July 2015 The first data on waiting times for musculoskeletal (MSK) services in Scotland will be available in November, public ...
- Your comments: 1 July 2015
Frontline article - Posted on 30/06/2015
Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Forward thinking Back in 2005 the ...
- Your comments: 17 June 2015
Frontline article - Posted on 15/06/2015
Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to email@example.com . Puppy love In a recent edition of ...
- Growing problems: treating children with MSK conditions
Frontline article - Posted on 05/05/2015
Are mainstream MSK physios equipped to deal with children, ask Kerry McGarrity and Vicky Easton. In the current climate of ...
- Physios take part in historic radio listening project
News item - Posted on 27/03/2015
27 March 2015 The importance of good posture – as seen through the eyes of physiotherapists – featured in a recent BBC radio show that ...
- Physio findings: Palliative care and musculoskeletal research
Frontline article - Posted on 05/01/2015
Janet Wright looks at the latest physiotherapy research. ...
- Government and employers must do more to keep people fit for work, CSP says
Press Release - Posted on 05/09/2014
5 September 2014 A new report that looks at the challenges faced in the workplace by people with chronic musculoskeletal disorders ...
- Made to measure: New tool will help GPs tailor MSK treatment
Frontline article - Posted on 14/07/2014
Ensuring that patients with musculoskeletal pain receive the right treatment at the right time is the goal of a major new study. Daniel Allen reports ...
- Fit for purpose - self-referral services in Oswestry
Frontline article - Posted on 17/03/2014
A Shropshire trust’s bid to cut sickness rates by enabling employees to self-refer for physiotherapy led to a prestigious CSP award. Helen Mooney reports. ...