- London trust’s occupational health physio service recognised as example of proactive practice
News item - Posted on 06/08/2014
6 August 2014 A London trust’s early intervention occupational health (OH) physiotherapy service has been hailed as a leading example ...
- Help for Heroes’ recovery director made president of musculoskeletal physios’ network
News item - Posted on 30/07/2014
30 July 2014 A retired army colonel, who had extensive rehabilitation after being wounded while serving in Afghanistan, has become ...
- Musculoskeletal conditions: urgent need for shift from treatment to prevention
News item - Posted on 25/07/2014
25 July 2014 Arthritis Research UK is calling for clinicians to change their approach from tackling musculoskeletal (MSK) disease to ...
- APCP Musculoskeletal Group Survey
News item - Posted on 11/07/2014
11 July 2014 The APCP Muscuolskeletal Group focuses on work with babies, children and young people with orthopaedic, musculoskeletal ...
- Physio chosen to lead musculoskeletal clinical research in north east and northern Cumbria
News item - Posted on 26/06/2014
26 June 2014 A physiotherapist from North Yorkshire is to head local research into musculoskeletal (MSK) diseases, on behalf of the ...
- Physio-led research receives £1.9 million award to develop stratified treatment model for MSK patients
News item - Posted on 13/06/2014
13 June 2014 A physiotherapy-led research team has received a grant of nearly £2m to develop a patient-centred model of care for ...
- Welsh health board to pilot group treatment for low back pain
News item - Posted on 29/04/2014
29 April 2014 A physio team in Wales has been awarded more than £70,000 to pioneer the treatment of patients with low back pain in ...
- Kent MSK service claims 13 week cut in waiting times
News item - Posted on 13/03/2014
13 March 2014 Medway Community Healthcare (MCH) says a move to a new, purpose-built premises has helped to cut waiting times for ...
- Review finds physio-led community service in Lancashire saves nearly £250,000 a year and outperforms best practice benchmarks
News item - Posted on 21/02/2014
21 February 2014 A physiotherapy-led community service in Lancashire could be expanded after an independent review found it was saving ...
- Physiotherapy self-referral pilot to launch in Northern Ireland
News item - Posted on 17/01/2014
17 January 2014 The first physiotherapy musculoskeletal (MSK) self-referral pilot in Northern Ireland has been announced, marking a ...