- MSK injury risk rises after concussion, says Harlequins club doctor
News item - Posted on 17/11/2015
17 November 2015 Physios working in sport should be aware that brain damage is not the only problem associated with concussion – the ...
- Halton CCG appoints physio to lead MSK review
News item - Posted on 13/11/2015
13 November 2015 NHS commissioners in Cheshire have appointed physiotherapist Lisa Horne as their musculoskeletal (MSK) clinical lead, ...
- Physios and AHP Federation receive public health and wellbeing awards
News item - Posted on 20/10/2015
20 October 2015 Physiotherapists were among the winners at the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) health and wellbeing awards 2015 ...
- Physiotherapy pioneer shoots from the hip on joint repositioning
News item - Posted on 24/08/2015
24 August 2015 A New Zealand-based physiotherapist who gave his name to an influential manual handling approach is set to make a rare ...
- Charity casts its net wide to offer free physio to merchant navy officers
News item - Posted on 31/07/2015
31 July 2015 A seafarers’ charity is extending its free physiotherapy service to include merchant navy officers who work in the UK’s ...
- Taskforce will tackle poor hip rehab
News item - Posted on 30/07/2015
30 July 2015 A taskforce will be launched this autumn aimed at tackling the poor rehabilitation of hip fracture patients. ...
- Commission says economic benefits of physiotherapy are underestimated
News item - Posted on 28/07/2015
28 July 2015 A major report on the future of primary care has acknowledged the potential role of physiotherapists in primary care ...
- Don’t shrug off musculoskeletal pain, warns CSP
News item - Posted on 20/07/2015
20 July 2015 The CSP is urging people to be proactive about painful musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions, after a survey showed that many ...
- Scotland to publish data on access to NHS MSK services in November
News item - Posted on 07/07/2015
7 July 2015 The first data on waiting times for musculoskeletal (MSK) services in Scotland will be available in November, public ...
- Northern Ireland NHS physio self-referral pilot will empower patients
News item - Posted on 23/06/2015
23 June 2015 The long-awaited start of self-referral to physiotherapy in Northern Ireland has begun with the launch of a pilot at the ...