- Scottish minister announces £3m for AHP-led independent living programme
News item - Posted on 19/05/2015
19 May 2015 Scotland’s allied health professionals (AHPs) will get £3 million to deliver a programme designed to find new ways of ...
- Research shows 6,000 NHS staff in England off sick daily with MSK problems
News item - Posted on 05/03/2015
5 March 2015 About 6,000 NHS staff in England miss work every day due to musculoskeletal (MSK) problems, freedom of information ...
- Plymouth NHS trust to offer all patients self-referral to MSK physiotherapy
News item - Posted on 26/02/2015
26 February 2015 By April all NHS patients in Plymouth will be able to refer themselves to a musculoskeletal (MSK) physiotherapy ...
- Letters: 18 February 2015
Frontline article - Posted on 16/02/2015
Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Letters , Frontline , 14 Bedford Row London WC1R 4ED. Letters should be no more than 250 words and ...
- Gateway to a new approach: Vanessa Haycock's award-winning MSK service
Frontline article - Posted on 02/02/2015
Vanessa Haycock’s successful leadership of an MSK service in Newcastle upon Tyne has been recognised by a CSP award. She tells Gill Hitchcock that it was all down to team effort. ...
- Arthritis Research UK offers travel and training awards to improve MSK skills
News item - Posted on 23/01/2015
23 January 2015 A major charity is offering up to £2,000 for training in musculoskeletal (MSK) health and up to £250 for travel to MSK ...
- Northern Ireland health awards praise Western health care and social trust’s MSK project
News item - Posted on 31/10/2014
31 October 2014 A two-year project to streamline a trust’s musculoskeletal physiotherapy pathway has earned praise at the inaugural ...
- NHS 24 pilot scheme shows physios can handle most MSK problems by phone
News item - Posted on 21/10/2014
21 October 2014 Three people in four who called NHS 24 with musculoskeletal (MSK) problems and spoke to physiotherapists did not need ...
- London trust’s occupational health physio service recognised as example of proactive practice
News item - Posted on 06/08/2014
6 August 2014 A London trust’s early intervention occupational health (OH) physiotherapy service has been hailed as a leading example ...
- Help for Heroes’ recovery director made president of musculoskeletal physios’ network
News item - Posted on 30/07/2014
30 July 2014 A retired army colonel, who had extensive rehabilitation after being wounded while serving in Afghanistan, has become ...