- Physiotherapy pioneer shoots from the hip on joint repositioning
News item - Posted on 24/08/2015
24 August 2015 Brian Mulligan, the world renowned pioneer of joint repositioning, is bringing his masterclass for manual therapists to ...
- Charity casts its net wide to offer free physio to merchant navy officers
News item - Posted on 31/07/2015
31 July 2015 A seafarers’ charity is extending its free physiotherapy service to include merchant navy officers who work in the UK’s ...
- Taskforce will tackle poor hip rehab
News item - Posted on 30/07/2015
30 July 2015 A taskforce will be launched this autumn aimed at tackling the poor rehabilitation of hip fracture patients. ...
- Commission says economic benefits of physiotherapy are underestimated
News item - Posted on 28/07/2015
28 July 2015 A major report on the future of primary care has acknowledged the potential role of physiotherapists in primary care ...
- Don’t shrug off musculoskeletal pain, warns CSP
News item - Posted on 20/07/2015
20 July 2015 The CSP is urging people to be proactive about painful musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions, after a survey showed that many ...
- Scotland to publish data on access to NHS MSK services in November
News item - Posted on 07/07/2015
7 July 2015 The first data on waiting times for musculoskeletal (MSK) services in Scotland will be available in November, public ...
- Northern Ireland NHS physio self-referral pilot will empower patients
News item - Posted on 23/06/2015
23 June 2015 The long-awaited start of self-referral to physiotherapy in Northern Ireland has begun with the launch of a pilot at the ...
- Scottish minister announces £3m for AHP-led independent living programme
News item - Posted on 19/05/2015
19 May 2015 Scotland’s allied health professionals (AHPs) will get £3 million to deliver a programme designed to find new ways of ...
- Research shows 6,000 NHS staff in England off sick daily with MSK problems
News item - Posted on 05/03/2015
5 March 2015 About 6,000 NHS staff in England miss work every day due to musculoskeletal (MSK) problems, freedom of information ...
- Plymouth NHS trust to offer all patients self-referral to MSK physiotherapy
News item - Posted on 26/02/2015
26 February 2015 By April all NHS patients in Plymouth will be able to refer themselves to a musculoskeletal (MSK) physiotherapy ...