- The use of medicines with injection-therapy in physiotherapy services (5th edition)
Publication - Posted on 11/10/2016
Explain why two separate injections (except where one of them is a vehicle for the other) cannot be mixed in the syringe and administered under a Patient Group Direction (PGD). ...
- Medicines, prescribing and injection therapy
Page - Posted on 11/10/2016
11 October 2016 11 October 2016 On this page: ...
- CSP expectations of educational programmes in injection therapy for physiotherapists (2nd edition)
Publication - Posted on 11/07/2016
This document sets out the expectations of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) for its members’ learning and development in the area of injection therapy. ...
- Your comments: 1 July 2015
Frontline article - Posted on 30/06/2015
Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to email@example.com . Forward thinking Back in 2005 the ...
- Society of Musculoskeletal Medicine trains overseas physiotherapists in injection therapy
News item - Posted on 10/12/2013
10 December 2013 The Society of Musculoskeletal Medicine (SOMM) trained physiotherapists from outside the UK in injection therapy for ...
- Advice line - Getting to the point
Frontline article - Posted on 29/04/2013
New sharps regulations will have an impact on physios carrying out acupuncture and injection therapy, warns Léonie Dawson The ...
- Advice line - a pointed reminder
Frontline article - Posted on 22/10/2012
Pip White looks at the importance of understanding injection therapy. Injection therapy is part of physiotherapy practice, ...
- Injection audit facility tool launched
News item - Posted on 27/06/2011
27 June 2011 Physios who use injection therapy have a new tool to audit their practice. ...
Professional network - Posted on 12/10/2010
Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Orthopaedic Medicine and Injection Therapy (ACPOMIT) Musculoskeletal diagnosis, treatment and ...
- Warning on injection training
Frontline article - Posted on 26/02/2010
Private practice physiotherapists considering taking a course in injection therapy are being urged to contact the CSP first to make sure they will be able to use the skills they acquire. ...