- ER-WCPT: Comic physio takes a serious look at incontinence
News item - Posted on 21/11/2016
21 November 2016 The conference drew to a rather quirky close with physio-cum-stand-up comic Elaine Miller, who's made her name on the ...
- Embarrassment stops women seeking help for postnatal incontinence
News item - Posted on 06/09/2016
6 September 2016 Almost four in 10 women who experience urinary incontinence after childbirth are self-conscious about discussing the ...
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse - A physiotherapy guide for women
Publication - Posted on 21/07/2016
£0.00 POGP 21 Jul 2016 21 July 2016 ...
- Physio findings: movement after hip replacements and late-pregnancy leaks
Frontline article - Posted on 04/07/2016
In our regular round-up of reseach finding Janet Wright looks at should movement be restricted after hip replacement and if exercise can prevent late-pregnancy leaks. ...
- Physio plans major trial into whether Pilates helps incontinence
News item - Posted on 09/03/2016
9 March 2016 Essex-based physiotherapist Samantha Head is planning a large-scale clinical trial of the potential for Pilates to help ...
- Physios should have a greater role in supporting mesh implant patients, enquiry finds
News item - Posted on 20/10/2015
21 October 2015 The role of Scotland’s physiotherapists in supporting transvaginal mesh implant patients who experience complications ...
- Who cares? Older people and incontinence
Frontline article - Posted on 15/06/2015
Physios can help older people with incontinence where social care is failing. Janet Wright reports. ...
- Physio findings: sports physios tackle trolls and journal findings
Frontline article - Posted on 01/06/2015
In our regular round-up of research that's relevant to physiotherapy staff, Janet Wright looks at how sports physios tackle trolls and physiotherapy journal editor Michele Harms looks at recent journal ...
- Letters: 15 April 2015
Frontline article - Posted on 13/04/2015
Letters, discussion and debate from the last two weeks. Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to ...
- CSP Scotland calls for investment in physiotherapy for 300,000 adults with bladder incontinence
News item - Posted on 06/03/2015
6 March 2015 CSP Scotland has written to health secretary Shona Robison calling for greater investment in physiotherapy services to ...