- Urinary Incontinence in Women NICE Guidelines 2015
Useful site - Posted on 27/01/2015
UI in Women Nice Guidelines 2015 NICE quality standards describe high-priority areas for quality improvement in a defined care or ...
- Pregnancy-related urinary incontinence – comedian Elaine Miller’s story
Page - Posted on 20/01/2015
20 January 2015 20 January 2015 A Scottish physiotherapist’s ...
- POGP Conference - 25th & 26th September 2015
Page - Posted on 28/09/2014
28 September 2014 POGP Conference 2015 is to be held at The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate on 25th and 26th September. ...
- Suspension of mesh surgery in Scotland means women need improved access to physiotherapy
Press Release - Posted on 18/08/2014
18 August 2014 Following the recent suspension of mesh implant surgery for women suffering with incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse ...
- Large numbers of women stay silent about incontinence after childbirth
Press Release - Posted on 20/05/2014
20 May 2014 Poll reveals women are too embarrassed to seek help ...
- Advice line - Tackling a taboo topic
Frontline article - Posted on 19/05/2014
Ruth ten Hove outlines a CSP and Royal College of Midwives initiative that aims to reduce rates of incontinence after childbirth ...
- Pregnancy-related incontinence
Page - Posted on 08/05/2014
8 May 2014 8 May 2014 Pregnancy-related incontinence ...
- Physiotherapy works: urinary incontinence
Publication - Posted on 06/05/2014
Physiotherapy for women with Urinary Incontinence (UI) is highly clinically effective and cost effective. ...
- Letters - 20 November 2013
Frontline article - Posted on 18/11/2013
Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Letters, Frontline, 14 Bedford Row London WC1R 4ED. Letters should be no more than 250 words. Frontline ...
- Physio findings - physiotherapy journal
Frontline article - Posted on 17/09/2013
In our regular research round-up, Physiotherapy Journal editor Michele Harms summarises some papers published online by the journal in the last three months. Janet Wright reports on other research news. ...