- Physio plans major trial into whether Pilates helps incontinence
News item - Posted on 09/03/2016
9 March 2016 Essex-based physiotherapist Samantha Head is planning a large-scale clinical trial of the potential for Pilates to help ...
- Physios should have a greater role in supporting mesh implant patients, enquiry finds
News item - Posted on 20/10/2015
21 October 2015 The role of Scotland’s physiotherapists in supporting transvaginal mesh implant patients who experience complications ...
- Who cares? Older people and incontinence
Frontline article - Posted on 15/06/2015
Physios can help older people with incontinence where social care is failing. Janet Wright reports. ...
- Physio findings: sports physios tackle trolls and journal findings
Frontline article - Posted on 01/06/2015
In our regular round-up of research that's relevant to physiotherapy staff, Janet Wright looks at how sports physios tackle trolls and physiotherapy journal editor Michele Harms looks at recent journal ...
- Letters: 15 April 2015
Frontline article - Posted on 13/04/2015
Letters, discussion and debate from the last two weeks. Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to ...
- CSP Scotland calls for investment in physiotherapy for 300,000 adults with bladder incontinence
News item - Posted on 06/03/2015
6 March 2015 CSP Scotland has written to health secretary Shona Robison calling for greater investment in physiotherapy services to ...
- Urinary Incontinence in Women NICE Guidelines 2015
Useful site - Posted on 27/01/2015
UI in Women Nice Guidelines 2015 NICE quality standards describe high-priority areas for quality improvement in a defined care or ...
- Pregnancy-related urinary incontinence – comedian Elaine Miller’s story
Page - Posted on 20/01/2015
20 January 2015 20 January 2015 A Scottish physiotherapist’s ...
- POGP Conference - 25th & 26th September 2015
Page - Posted on 28/09/2014
28 September 2014 POGP Conference 2015 is to be held at The Majestic Hotel, Harrogate on 25th and 26th September. ...
- Suspension of mesh surgery in Scotland means women need improved access to physiotherapy
Press Release - Posted on 18/08/2014
18 August 2014 Following the recent suspension of mesh implant surgery for women suffering with incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse ...