Filter by type
- Large numbers of women stay silent about incontinence after childbirth
Press Release - Posted on 20/05/2014
20 May 2014 Poll reveals women are too embarrassed to seek help ...
- Advice line - Tackling a taboo topic
Frontline article - Posted on 19/05/2014
Ruth ten Hove outlines a CSP and Royal College of Midwives initiative that aims to reduce rates of incontinence after childbirth ...
- Pregnancy-related incontinence
Page - Posted on 08/05/2014
8 May 2014 Pregnancy-related incontinence problems are common during and after pregnancy. Women can experience the problem one year ...
- Physiotherapy works: urinary incontinence
Publication - Posted on 06/05/2014
Physiotherapy for women with Urinary Incontinence (UI) is highly clinically effective and cost effective. ...
- Letters - 20 November 2013
Frontline article - Posted on 18/11/2013
Get involved now by sending your contributions by email to email@example.com or write to Letters, Frontline, 14 Bedford Row London WC1R 4ED. Letters should be no more than 250 words. Frontline ...
- Physio findings - physiotherapy journal
Frontline article - Posted on 17/09/2013
In our regular research round-up, Physiotherapy Journal editor Michele Harms summarises some papers published online by the journal in the last three months. Janet Wright reports on other research news. ...
- Physios are commended for Pilates research
News item - Posted on 03/09/2013
3 September 2013 Two physiotherapists have won a prize for their research into how Pilates could help women with incontinence ...
- Physiotherapy works: Urinary incontinence
Page - Posted on 17/11/2011
Physiotherapy for women with urinary incontinence is highly clinically effective and cost effective. The Cost of ...
- Patients' experience of living with faecal incontinence
Professional network journal article - Posted on 10/11/2011
wilsonm.pdf M.Wilson ACPWH Journal 108 - Spring 2011 ...
- Efficacy of behavioural training in treating symptims of urinary urgency and urge urinary incontinence
Professional network journal article - Posted on 09/11/2011
bromleycook_hr.pdf R. Bromley and T. Cook ACPWH Journal 109- ...