Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Advice Line: why members must comply on use of chartered status
Frontline article - Posted on 13/03/2017
Members must comply with Privy Council rules on their use of chartered status, says CSP director Natalie Beswetherick. ...
- Wise council: HCPC chair Elaine Buckley
Frontline article - Posted on 06/10/2015
Having a physio background helps give new HCPC chair Elaine Buckley a rounded view of the task ahead, she tells Gill Hitchcock. ...
- Advice line: HCPC and non-practising physiotherapists
Frontline article - Posted on 30/06/2015
No longer working with patients? You still need HCPC registration, says Pip White. The use of the title ‘physiotherapist’ is ...
- Statement by registrant representative bodies on the Health and Care Professions Council proposed fee increase
Document - Posted on 26/06/2015
Joint with CSP Joint with CSP 2015 ...
- HCPC chief tells physios to use data to show value of their services
News item - Posted on 18/03/2015
19 March 2015 Physiotherapists should use data to demonstrate the high levels of public satisfaction with their services, according to ...
- Advice line: Data management and HCPC registration
Frontline article - Posted on 02/02/2015
The CSP is changing the way it manages data about members’ HCPC registration status. Sally Gosling explains why this matters. The ...
- Advice line: World of work - HCPC guidance on working temporarily in the UK.
Frontline article - Posted on 03/11/2014
Anna Lubasinska gives an update on the Health and Care Professions Council’s (HCPC) guidance on EU residents working in the UK on a 'temporary and occasional’ basis ...
- HCPC investigations: a member guide
Publication - Posted on 21/10/2014
This information paper is a guide to the Health and Care Professions Council’s (HCPC) procedures for dealing with complaints against physiotherapists and outlines how the CSP supports members through that process. ...
- Showcase your practice - what to put in your portfolio
Frontline article - Posted on 03/02/2014
In the fourth and final article in a series on HCPC re-registration and CPD, CSP professional adviser Gwyn Owen looks at creating portfolios ...
- What has the HCPC ever done for me?
Frontline article - Posted on 18/11/2013
CSP professional adviser Gwyn Owen explains the HCPC’s role and offers guidance on NEXT year’s re-registration process. ...