- Physio leads four-woman crew in Pacific rowing challenge
News item - Posted on 14/08/2015
14 August 2015 Lead paralympic physio Laura Penhaul is in the middle of a gruelling six-month voyage from America to Australia. ...
- Therapies Unite sets up posture clinic in Mexico
News item - Posted on 07/07/2015
7 July 2015 Physiotherapist-led charity Therapies Unite has established its first postural management clinic in Puerto Vallarta on the ...
- Physios count in making sure baby is safe
News item - Posted on 19/12/2014
19 December 2014 Physios should advise pregnant women to be aware of unexpected changes in a baby’s movements, said physiotherapist ...
- CSP replaces Christmas cards with donation to the Members Benevolent Fund
News item - Posted on 10/12/2014
10 December 2014 Instead of sending Christmas cards, the CSP is donating £2,000 to a charity that supports members facing financial ...
- A lifeline at Christmas: National charity welcomes physio volunteers
Frontline article - Posted on 01/12/2014
Student physiotherapists and their qualified counterparts will play a key role in this year’s Crisis at Christmas services for homeless people, as volunteer Alexandra Hejazi reports. ...
- Race to raise funds a success
Frontline article - Posted on 30/09/2013
Summer may be over, but during August physiotherapists from two Dorset NHS trusts made the most of the sunshine by competing in the 2013 ‘Beach olympics’. ...
- Physios can help homeless people this Christmas
Frontline article - Posted on 19/11/2012
A charity is calling on physiotherapy staff to help homeless people in London over the festive period. Crisis, the national ...
- Physios needed to help the London homeless at Christmas
News item - Posted on 07/11/2012
7 November 2012 A charity is calling for physiotherapy staff to help homeless people in London over the upcoming festive period. ...
- Charity run to Switzerland needs physio support
News item - Posted on 09/03/2012
9 March 2012 Physios are needed to help a runner complete an epic, continent crossing run from England to Switzerland. ...
- Charity offers rewarding opportunity in Malawi
News item - Posted on 08/03/2012
8 March 2012 500 miles, an Edinburgh-based charity that supports amputees and disabled people, is inviting physiotherapists to take on ...