- Physios take 192 sick and disabled children on dream holiday to Orlando
News item - Posted on 22/09/2016
23 September 2016 Physiotherapists are helping almost 200 children with serious illnesses and disabilities to have a dream holiday in ...
- Physios keep runner going in 401 marathons challenge
News item - Posted on 18/08/2016
18 August 2016 Physiotherapists across the UK are supporting a man who aims to run 401 marathons in 401 days to promote anti-bullying ...
- Physio students help hockey players through 56-hour game
News item - Posted on 01/08/2016
1 August 2016 Physio students provided support to hockey players in a 56-hour match which raised £13,000 for charity and could turn ...
- CSP members help NHS choir hit number one
News item - Posted on 07/01/2016
7 January 2016 When an NHS choir made the Christmas number one it was as if a star was shining upon it. ...
- Kylie Minogue sends Christmas message to physio-led team of Pacific rowers
News item - Posted on 09/12/2015
9 December 2015 Pop star Kylie Minogue has sent a festive message of support to a physio-led team of four women who are rowing from ...
- Physio leads four-woman crew in Pacific rowing challenge
News item - Posted on 14/08/2015
14 August 2015 Lead paralympic physio Laura Penhaul is in the middle of a gruelling six-month voyage from America to Australia. ...
- Therapies Unite sets up posture clinic in Mexico
News item - Posted on 07/07/2015
7 July 2015 Physiotherapist-led charity Therapies Unite has established its first postural management clinic in Puerto Vallarta on the ...
- Physios count in making sure baby is safe
News item - Posted on 19/12/2014
19 December 2014 Physios should advise pregnant women to be aware of unexpected changes in a baby’s movements, said physiotherapist ...
- CSP replaces Christmas cards with donation to the Members Benevolent Fund
News item - Posted on 10/12/2014
10 December 2014 Instead of sending Christmas cards, the CSP is donating £2,000 to a charity that supports members facing financial ...
- A lifeline at Christmas: National charity welcomes physio volunteers
Frontline article - Posted on 01/12/2014
Student physiotherapists and their qualified counterparts will play a key role in this year’s Crisis at Christmas services for homeless people, as volunteer Alexandra Hejazi reports. ...